Here’s our ‘Action Plan’ for the Landing Page Build Phase:
– We’ll build the page, as per the approved design, on our staging server. (No design revisions can be made during this phase.)
– You fill out our developer’s questionnaire and return within the first week of us starting the build phase.
– We will build your site on WordPress using the Genesis framework, or we can build on your existing website if needed.
– Then we will build the pages using the Elementor page builder
so that it’s easy for you to make updates yourself.
– It will be responsively coded for viewing on all mobile devices and all screen sizes.
– Our coders use WordPress best practices for coding so it will be tuned for speed.
– We will connect the site to your email marketing platform.
– We will connect the site to your payment gateway.
– We add a basic SEO plugin to your site, and add meta titles & keywords provided by you to help you be found in Google.
– We will install Google tag manager, Google / Facebook retargeting pixels etc (If you request us to. You will need to send us the codes.)
– Once the page is coded, we send you a link to the site (on our server) for you to test.
– Once approved we will transfer the site to your live domain.
– We then give you access to your new live landing page, and we give you 14 days free support to fix any errors we may have made.
– If you need us to make any more revisions to the live website, we will be there to help with paid support from US$25 p/hr